Intro to Group Fitness
Looking for a fun, friendly environment to motivate and challenge you?
SBDC offers dozens of group fitness classes each week in our spacious and sunny studios. Our Group Fitness classes are led by our team of top fitness professionals, and we have it all, and for every level. Occasionally, we offer cutting-edge specialty classes and master classes from guest instructors. Whether you want to maintain your health or strengthen your fitness, we’ve got the classes that will energize and inspire you.
It's important to find an exercise class that resonates with you to get the most out of your health. Check out the descriptions of our classes in the Calendar to see which ones would be a good fit. With all we have to offer, there's bound to be a class for everyone!
We welcome you to stop by and take a tour of our facility. We are located on 24827 S. Western Avenue, Lomita, CA 90717.
How do I participate in the Group Fitness Classes?
- Classes are operated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Classes are run independently by teacher. Please direct all payments to the teacher or class assistant.
- No participants will be permitted to enter class after 10 minutes in order to avoid disruption and due to safety concerns (unless given permission).
- The schedule and class subject is subject to change. Please consult with the instructor or class assistant for the latest information.
- Athletic shoes are required for all classes, unless the class does not require them (ie. yoga, meditation, etc.)
- It is highly recommended that you bring water to class. We also encourage stretching before and after your class for your health and safety.
- Please consult with a doctor before engaging in any strenuous activity.
- It is strongly suggested that you wear layers for Yoga/Pilates and that you bring your own mat.